Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Giggly Girl
Grace had a great night last night! She went to bed so nicely at 8:00 and didn't wake up until 1:30! After I changed, fed, and put her back in her crib, she laughed and giggled for 1/2 an hour before she went back to sleep. It was the funniest thing to listen to and watch on the monitor in the other room. I didn't think she was ever going to go back to sleep! I am excited she is sleeping so well in her crib (three nights in a row)! Today, we are going to take a trip to Deer River to sign some papers and get Grace on our family insurance now that we have her social security card. Tonight, dad is going to stay home with Grace for a few hours while I play softball. Grace and dad are going to have so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment