Today, Grace is 10 weeks old and had her 2 month appointment. She received several shots including Hepatitis B, Polio, Pneumococcal Disease, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Rotavirus, and Hib - WOW! Thankfully, many of these vaccines can be combine so I think she only had two shots. You may be thinking - hmm...how can her own mother not even know how many shots she had. Well, I'll tell ya, it's because I couldn't watch my perfectly happy baby get poked and proded.
When I say happy, I mean H.A.P.P.Y. The doctor couldn't even make her cry which was necessary to check her bum as we had some issues with it before. No luck though until she got hungry enough to fuss it up. Now she's in her crib (she was sleeping for about .23432 minutes) and is now cooing and talking up a storm, looking around, and just hanging out. The shots didn't seem to bother her and still don't. Hopefully, she'll remain the happy little girl she normally is.
Here are her stats for the day! :)
Weight: 12 pounds, 12 ounces - Percentile - between 85 and 90
Height: 24.75 inches - Percentile - between 97 and 100
Head Circumfrence: 15.5 inches
Overall Evaluation: We have a perfectly healthly "little" giant - :) Oh, and for those of you Dragons who are wondering - what the heck - about the NDSU sweatshirt Grace's is wearing, don't worry! Grace is playing her cards right so she can have Dad wrapped around her little finger. Oh, and yes, she is wearing purple pants. She truly is her daddy's child.


No comments:
Post a Comment