Yesterday, Grace turned three months old! We went to a cute little studio about 15 minutes from home to take professional pictures. She was such a doll but very mesmorized by what was going on. She stared at the photographer with a curious look on her face..but I got her to smile a few times for a few photos! We got through three outfits - but only snapped two pictures in the last one (she was getting fussy). The photographer showed me some of the pictures on his camera and they are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to order some and get a few of our chicken noodle on the wall!On Monday (the 2nd) - I took Grace to the healthy beginnings nurse to get her weight checked and she weighed 14 pounds even! The nurse was happy and had no concerns. 

Her cheeks have been red and hot the last few days and she's had a small, dry cough every once in a while so I made an appointment to see the pediatrician today at 10:00 to make sure nothing is going on. She's acting pretty normal but I want to be safe and sure that she is as healthy as she appears to be. I'm guessing it's a small cold but I don't want to take any chances! I hope my little angel is ok!
Here's a photo of Grace and Dad reading a few books last night before bed!


No comments:
Post a Comment