Well, it's clearly been awhile since I've written - so I'll try to catch you up on what we've been doing the last month. We've been having a good time walking with our friends Ella and Ellie (and Victoria and Kari). Grace rolled on her side a few weeks ago and we stayed another week at Opa and Oma's. Jake and I went camping and Opa and Oma watch Grace all day and night. It was our first night away from her (and she did great - surprise). We have also spent a few short spans of time at daycare (sad) - and she did very well there too! I'm convinced she's the perfect baby! Tomorrow is her first full day and I'm super sad / nervous. Things will be different for her but I'm hoping Shannon (our daycare lady) will keep Grace as close to her schedule as possible. Grace still loves taking baths and giggles, talks, and moves constantly. We had her 4 month wellness check and shots yesterday and Grace was quite the trooper! She now weighs 15 pounds, 3 ounces! Included are a few videos from the last couple of days - one of which was at the doctor's office.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment