Wednesday, November 11, 2009

6 Month Appointment

Last week (on the 5th) I took Grace to see Lindsay (head of the Follow Along Program) for a quick check up. She weighed 17 lbs. 7 ounces. She is above the 90th percentile for height, 75th for weight, and 50th for head circumfrence. Grace also receieved the season flu vaccine with no tears! She is such a trooper! Today, Jake will take her to the doctor to recieve her 6 month vaccinations and the N1H1 vaccine. This is the first appointment I've missed and I'm currently waiting to hear how everything went.

Just in: I called Jake and he said Grace cried for about a minute after all the shots were done. She has a patchy spot on her head that the doctor said was eczema and is nothing to worry about. He was feeding her when I called so I don't know anything else about how the appointment went. My poor Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment