Each one of my AP students set up a blog site to blog about the literature we read in class. I showed a few students my baby blog and noticed the last time I blogged about Grace was my first day back at work. Life has been busy since I'm teaching again and Grace's blog site was simply put on the back burner. Below are some highlights from the last few months.
In early September, two of Grace's bottom teeth popped in. For weeks her cheeks were rosey and she chewed on anything she could get in her mouth. Most of September Grace felt her new teeth by constantly sticking her tongue out. ADORABLE! We bought a mini-van to accomodate all of Grace's things we need to bring on our trips. I LOVE IT! Early October, Grace rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time herself. She hasn't rolled over on her own since. She's such a laid back little girl she doesn't mind not having something that she can't reach. We took fall pictures right before the first snowfall. They turned out absolutely adorable. On the 17th of October, Grace began saying "mama" continuously! She makes my heart melt everyday with her sweet personality! On the 20th of October, only a few weeks before she turned six months old, Grace ate her first bits of rice cereal. She got so excited! She was grabbing at the spoon and making noises of excitement with each bite! What a doll!


No comments:
Post a Comment